- 3313 Caldwell St, Deltona, FL 32738
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1783 Sqft
- Charming move-in ready 4/2 brick home in Deltona waiting for you. Updated with new, never used stainless steel appliances which includes DW, range, microwave, refrigerator. New flooring throughout, and freshly painted walls. Brand new blinds on windows. 2 car garage. Nice size yard with mature landscaping. Great opportunity to downsize or for First Time Home Buyer. This is a must see!
- 900 S Elm Ave, Sanford, FL 32771
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1408 Sqft
- A Historic Charmer in Sanfordâ€™s historic. Step back in time in this beautiful 1920 Bungalow only blocks the heart of rejuvenated downtown, not far from restaurants, shops, the marina, the Sun Rail Station, the dog park and more. Sip your morning coffee front porch that runs the length of the house. Youâ€™ll enjoy this charming 3 bedroom 2 bath home with its original wood flooring, spiral staircase that leads to loft/bonus room perfect for a study/library or sitting room. The high ceilings enhance the feeling of s ...
- 232 Almyra Dr, Lake Mary, FL 32746
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1824 Sqft
- LAKE-VIEW HOME sits on nearly 1 acre. 4/2 pool home in the heart of Lake Mary for under $300,000. Find your peace and quiet on this wooded secluded lot. Sit out on the screened covered deck or poolside and enjoy the natural view mother nature has to offer. Eat-in kitchen has lots of solid surface counter space and wood cabinetry. Workshop connected to the 2-car garage with a separate storage shed. Pool and deck have been resurfaced, exterior has been freshly painted. Conveniently located near SunRail, City Offices ...
- 1818 Marysville Dr, Deltona, FL 32725
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1838 Sqft
- Ready to move? Great move-in ready spacious 3/2 brick home with pool in Deltona. Stunning view of Lake McGarity. Eat in kitchen, separate living and family rooms with pocket doors, and formal dining. Well maintained and freshly painted inside. Manicured lot with private fenced backyard and 2 car garage. Termite Bond and Home Warranty. Must see to appreciate. Close and move in right away. It's waiting JUST FOR YOU!
- 553 Park Ave, Orange City, FL 32763
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 944 Sqft
- Lovely maintained 2/1 home in the heart of Orange City. Perfect for first time home buyers or if you are looking to downsize. Spacious kitchen, wood flooring, indoor laundry room, irrigation system and utility shed. Well and septic recently serviced.
- 3915 Creswick Cir, Orlando, FL 32829
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 2464 Sqft
- LOCATION, LOCATION!! Reduced to sell!! Lovely TWO STORY home in VICTORIA LANDINGS. This home offers you an eat-in kitchen with dark wood cabinets, granite counter tops, center island with an open view to the spacious family room. Definitely a family gathering spot to catch up on everyone’s day. This home offers you 5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, walk-in closets and double sink in the master. Bedroom #4 has it’s own bathroom and is ideal for guests or in-laws, while bedroom #5 can easily be used as study/den/ ...