- E Normandy, Deltona, FL 32725
- Commercial zoned property for investment and the future once streets are put in. Located in upcoming area of Deltona. Five (5) parcels being sold as a package (total of 0.657 acres). Lots/parcels are landlocked (meaning you can not get to them).
- 1056 Oakpoint Cir, Apopka, FL 32712
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3060 Sqft
- YOUR OWN PRIVATE LAKEFRONT SANCTUARY. Spacious open custom 4/3 home located on ski-able Lake McCoy. Come home relax in your own pool and spa overlooking the lake. Look out over the natural beauty of Lake McCoy and afterward stroll your one plus acre grounds while becoming one with nature as you connect with the soothing peace of the lush Florida landscape. Master suite, kitchen and huge family room all boast their own lake views. Newly update kitchen, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances. Updated bathroo ...
- 232 Almyra Dr, Lake Mary, FL 32746
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1824 Sqft
- LAKE-VIEW HOME sits on nearly 1 acre. 4/2 pool home in the heart of Lake Mary for under $300,000. Find your peace and quiet on this wooded secluded lot. Sit out on the screened covered deck or poolside and enjoy the natural view mother nature has to offer. Eat-in kitchen has lots of solid surface counter space and wood cabinetry. Workshop connected to the 2-car garage with a separate storage shed. Pool and deck have been resurfaced, exterior has been freshly painted. Conveniently located near SunRail, City Offices ...
- 1818 Marysville Dr, Deltona, FL 32725
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1838 Sqft
- Ready to move? Great move-in ready spacious 3/2 brick home with pool in Deltona. Stunning view of Lake McGarity. Eat in kitchen, separate living and family rooms with pocket doors, and formal dining. Well maintained and freshly painted inside. Manicured lot with private fenced backyard and 2 car garage. Termite Bond and Home Warranty. Must see to appreciate. Close and move in right away. It's waiting JUST FOR YOU!
- 553 Park Ave, Orange City, FL 32763
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 944 Sqft
- Lovely maintained 2/1 home in the heart of Orange City. Perfect for first time home buyers or if you are looking to downsize. Spacious kitchen, wood flooring, indoor laundry room, irrigation system and utility shed. Well and septic recently serviced.